Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Chef Tess Bistro 3 ingredient "Cheating" Sweet-Hot Pickles




Cheating is only okay if nobody knows about it. 
Wait.
 That doesn't sound right. 
Let me clarify this. 

Cheating at making pickles is only okay if they don't taste like kerosene cucumbers (enters Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show). Do you remember the pickle episode?  I laugh just thinking about Barney Fife and those pickles. 

These aren't those pickles. 

These are something awesome. I have been asked for years what my secret is to my bistro-style sweet-hot pickles and I'm going to share this one because I don't run a restaurant anymore (and this isn't the recipe that they are still using at the bistro after I left). This however, is a better version. It's easy! Anyone can make them and they are killer! Claim them as your own! I don't mind!

Chef Tess Bistro 3 Ingredient "Cheating" Sweet-Hot Pickles


Directions: Combine the drained pickle spears with the hot sauce. Place in a quart-sized
sized covered container and keep under refrigeration for 5 days. Good up to 2 weeks.

* The Vlasic Sugar-free bread and butter pickles are by and far my favorite low carb way to really enjoy these guys!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess





No comments: